Budget Hardwood Flooring Brain-fart

Be sure to check the boxes next time you think you're getting a great deal on hardwood flooring. You might be buying hardwood "tiles."

A closeout store nearby with *really* inexpensive hardwood, laminate, and engineered hardwood flooring I just couldn't resist. This stuff was under a buck a sq.ft. and now I know why.

well, I paid my stupid tax.... now I have to make it work or eat it.

Reply to
-MIKE-