Boxes

Is there a standard reference text on building small boxes?

Reply to
Dick Smith

Dick Smith asks:

Almost any of Doug Stowe's box building books will do. I've only got his two most recent ones, Simply Beautiful Boxes and Creating Beautiful Boxes with Inlay Techniques. Go to

for some interesting on-line reading and a chance to order the books. Doug may even have time to sign your copies.

Charlie Self

"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." George Carlin

Reply to
Charlie Self