Bosch 1617 bearing nut LH or RH thread?

I need to replace the bottom bearing of this router. The shaft has a nut to prevent the bearing from vibrating out. Anyone know which "hand" this is LH or RH before I end up tightening this by mistake?

Appreciate any experience.

Dave Paine

Reply to
Tyke

Almost with out exception nuts loosen in the same direction that they spin when in use. So loosen the nut in the same direction that the motor spins.

Reply to
Leon