Blade for #8?

Dear All,

Where can I get a replacement blade for a Stanley #8?

Thanks,

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

Try Ron Hock, Fort Bragg, CA.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Well, I know you are aware of after-market blades, so I assume you are looking for a Stanley blade. :-) I didn't realize that A #8 iron is 2 5/8" wide until just now. Of course, I've never seen a #8 Stanley.

Reply to
Lowell Holmes

I love my LN #8, and the blade is extremely thick. You want check out their replacement blade.

Bob

Reply to
RWM

I usually buy replacement blades for my eBay planes at Woodcraft. They carry Hock, Stanley, and a house brand. I usually buy a Hock.

Lee Valley could probably also hook you up.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Reply to