Birch Plywood For Painted Book Case - $50 vs. $75

You know, I'll never understand the folks here.

You know you are dealing with a bucket of shit, yet you keep going to it.

Why? Don't you know with someone like him all you do is get his filthy stink all over yourself as well?

When someone OBVIOUSLY can't tell when they are wrong and proudly crow at the top of their lungs about their own //profound// stupidity, why waste your time?

I got nothin'....

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Now I get it. When you completely snip the post that you are responding to, your response doesn't have to make any sense. Good strategy!

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Usenet existed LONG before Moaner's net and is actually a separate entity from the world wide web. Your "moaners" group "harvests" messages from Usenet - definitely NOT the otherway around -. There are thousands of "news groups" on usenet - which are hiosted on " news servers" - technically NMTP servers - differentiated from the HTPP servers of the world wide web and the SMPT servers of the e-mail world.

Another subject you need to educate yourself on.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Please NO!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Clare Snyder

There is a difference between lying and ignorance. When lying you know what you are saying is not true. With ignorance, you are totally ignorant of the truth and the fact you are wrong.

Staying ignorant, however, takes tenacity when those who DO know attempt to educate you.

There are those who are ignorant by default, and then there are those who insist on remaining that way.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Wait, Iggy knows everything there is to know about the internet. Remember when he said "My posts commonly get lost lately. The only way to push them out is to post an empty...sometimes 2, as in this case."

Well, that stopped as soon as I asked him about it, so I guess Iggy fixed the World Wide Web. Either that or he stopped shilling for HOH.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

^^^^ NNTP (Network News Transfer Protocol)

Reply to
krw

In this case, he's lying.

Of course. He's lying.

He is pig ignorant but that doesn't mean he's not lying.

It then becomes a lie.

There are only two states, then. Liar (even to himself) or stupid. I vote "all of the above".

Reply to
krw

^^^^ HTTP ^^^^ SMTP (HyperText Transfer Protocol) (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) ;-)

Reply to
Spalted Walt

I didn't even notice the other spelling errors. ;-)

Reply to
krw

Similar personalities, the type that recognize their selves in the person that they are arguing with and think they know a way to come out on top.

Like looking in the mirror and arguing with who you see.

Reply to
Leon

I went cheap and bought a 4 pack of those tri-fold displays like you see at a high-school science fair.

2 for the base cabinet, 2 for the bookcase unit along with some other clean cardboard pieces that I had. Cardboard cuts real easy on a table saw. ;-)

The full size mockup really helps. I think I need to scale it back a little. 2 units, each with four

12" deep shelves and a 16" base cabinet is a little large for the space. We're going to leave the mockup in place for a few days and imagine a matching unit on the other side of the window to see if we get used to it.
Reply to
DerbyDad03

I've seen some of those finger joints loose where they were stacked. Already coming apart. I don't think I'd use those of books even if surrounded by dado's with a nice hardwood edge in the front.

Just my 1/2 cent worth.

Reply to
OFWW

I think I married her sister, well almost. My wife's not too much into cooking.

Reply to
OFWW

You start with an arc welder. :)

Reply to
OFWW

Are we talking about the same thing? I'm talking about these... goo.gl/kVZJJv

The finger-joints of each individual board (1x3-ish) are staggered, then all edge glued together. Even if you did run across one that was loose, it's going to be held together by the adjacent boards on each side.

Reply to
-MIKE-