BETTER LATE TNAN NEVER .. .. ..

I just got a response back from David Marks' son from an e-mail I sent him in early June of 2002 !! !! !! I was asking for some details on the aluminum miter sled he uses .. .. the 14 month delayed response was that the PLANS for the jig are ON SALE on his website .. .. .. I DON'T THINK SO !! !! !!

-- I AM NOT PARANOID .. .. .. but EVERYONE thinks I am !! !! !!

Reply to
Anonymous

On Tue 29 Jul 2003 08:53:04p, "" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@att.net:

If you're talking about his site at

, click on the link for WoodWorks television show. Looks like the plans for the crosscut sled and the miter sled are both there. There's no picture so I can't be certain it's the same miter sled, but I'm guessing it is. :-)

Sorry Bob, can't help you there. The little voices told me not to.

Dan

Reply to
Dan