Best Safety Film EVER.

Okay, it's not in a shop, but a warehouse, and it's about forklift safety, but just _imagine_ it's at the Home Depot, or something.

Oh, and it's in German.

I give you.... Staplerfahrer Klaus!

Brian Siano

Ah.!!! Ashlugeten glaten aus matugen magen housen. Yauvolt das eniten slagen der housen Volkswagen.!! Auchtung de ragelen mauser shagen. Waas lafen verin harden das Mercedes Benz. Ma shloogen dat otherin manufacturen BMW. Funnisting the farfugnugen. Yahh.!!!!!

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
Darin

Very funny! Dave

TeamCasa

I have a son-in-law the drives a forklift of a living. Can't wait to show him this. It really get the point across in any language.

Dam funny too

Reply to
rllipham

forklift this month I'm just starting to review the certifications for all of our forklift users. "Normal" stuff is boring so I used this for a few people today. It got the point across and got a few laughs along the way. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Too Funny!

I am in the software business, so I am sending the link to everyone I know who works in data warehousing.

/rick.

Reply to
RickS

Philski

Reply to
philski

Reminds me of where I used to work. Although, Klaus's warehouse looks a bit safer..

Stephen R.

Reply to
S R

That was great. I've already passed it on to a half dozen friends or so.

Thanks for the laugh!

Brian

Reply to
Brian L