Best Mail Order Store?

I wish to replace a Bosch sander and since my local Borg no longer stocks Bosch products, what is the best mail/internet store?

Reply to
Rumpty

I've found good prices at

and
. Amazon.com is also a good choice, with free shipping which often makes the difference.

Mike

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

I recently ordered the Bosch 3" X 21" belt sander from

and found that they had the best price (even better than Amazon with shipping considered...a rarety indeed). My experience with their customer service was all positive.

DW

Reply to
Denver Woody