Bessy 12" REVO JR...Well, At Least The Shipping Is Free

I think I'll order a half dozen or so...
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
On 2/22/19 9:39 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

But it's FREE shipping!!!
--

-MIKE-

On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 10:47:41 PM UTC-5, -MIKE- wrote:

They appear to be the light weight model.
At .01 ounces the price per ounce seems reasonable enough.
On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 19:39:14 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

Might find a stock to buy

Did you notice the weight, must be the special anti-gravity version.
On Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 12:02:14 AM UTC-5, J. Clarke wrote:

Unit pricing: $60,586 per oz
On 2/23/19 11:18 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

You are all missing the "X" in the product code. This is the Bessy CNC model that automatically adjusts to the proper clamping position based on video feedback while you work. The carbon fiber and unobtainium clamp body self adjusts for proper clamping force while the glue dries and compensates for wood movement due to humidity. After use, they self return to the clamp rack. The master controller is extra (of course).
-BR
On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 10:34:58 AM UTC-5, Brewster wrote:

It adjusts while I *work*?
At $605.86 a piece I shouldn't have to do any work at all.
On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 07:59:33 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

Festool clamps, anyone? ;-)