Bessy 12" REVO JR...Well, At Least The Shipping Is Free

I think I'll order a half dozen or so...

DerbyDad03

But it's FREE shipping!!!

Reply to
-MIKE-

They appear to be the light weight model.

At .01 ounces the price per ounce seems reasonable enough.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Might find a stock to buy

Reply to
Markem

Did you notice the weight, must be the special anti-gravity version.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Unit pricing: $60,586 per oz

Reply to
DerbyDad03

You are all missing the "X" in the product code. This is the Bessy CNC model that automatically adjusts to the proper clamping position based on video feedback while you work. The carbon fiber and unobtainium clamp body self adjusts for proper clamping force while the glue dries and compensates for wood movement due to humidity. After use, they self return to the clamp rack. The master controller is extra (of course).

-BR

Reply to
Brewster

It adjusts while I *work*?

At $605.86 a piece I shouldn't have to do any work at all.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Festool clamps, anyone? ;-)

Reply to