Battery operated compressor

less compressors. Not as loud as a couple of others I have owned, but stil l loud to me.

Hah! No kidding. If I can, the compressor always winds up as far away as po ssible from me. Around that piercing, loud drone all day long is not only headache inducing, but annoying as hell.

I have had a few compressors that are haunted. My phone will ring, I answer it, and I am in the middle of my "thank you for calling my company" spiel or trying to find out where material is and the compressor's sensor recogni zes that, and starts the motor.

Or, I can be talking to one of the guys, get to a detailed part of the disc ussion, and once again the machine kicks in.

Uncanny...

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Apparently the compressor is also sensing a depression/loss of pressure in your lungs when you are talking. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

I did a deck rehab job with a friend who's air hoses all had leaks. Pretty simple fixes but he never fixed them. The guns would shoot about

3 trim nails before the compressor kicked back on. In fact, it would still kick on about every minute even if you weren't using any guns on it. It was about as annoying as it gets.

Add to that the fact that the client was one of these guys who had to ask questions about what we were doing, every little step of the way. "Why are you doing it that way?" "Why wouldn't you just do it like...?" "Are you sure that's going to be strong enough?"

Every time he'd come out to ask questions, that stupid compressor would kick on right as I was starting the answer.

Reply to
-MIKE-