Barn -12'W x 20'L x 12'H Portable Building

Main cover and doors are madefrom long life UV Resistant, Fire Retardant Po= lyethylene with woven backing. All fabric components feature heat-welded se= am construction. All Rhino Shelter instant garages have a special layer in= between the outer and inner layers called the Inner Black Scrim. The Inne= r Black Scrim has a coating that blocks 100% sunlight from penetrating thro= ugh the material.

Susan

Polyethylene with woven backing. All fabric components feature heat-welded seam construction. All Rhino Shelter instant garages have a special layer in between the outer and inner layers called the Inner Black Scrim. The Inner Black Scrim has a coating that blocks 100% sunlight from penetrating through the material.

tiredofspam

Since most of us dabble in wood working we would not be interested in a plastic garage.

Reply to
Keith Nuttle

>>>I don't know what worse, spam or top posting. :-p

Reply to
-MIKE-

Top posting depends on the topic being discussed. I frequently top post. In these cases it is a long continuing conversation between a couple of people, about the same topic and no drift.

By top posting the new material is on top so it can be quickly reviewed for the response. On top there is no need to scroll through many paragraphs to find the new material.

I can see the need for bottom posting for the reverse of the above. If you are working with many people on a project, bottom posting make sense, as while you are scrolling down through the past material you can refresh yourself on what has happen or been done about the problem.

Top or bottom posting depends on how many people and the topic being discussed so it depends on the situation and there are no absolute rules.

Reply to
Keith Nuttle

I don't know why you hate top-posting. In our company it's common courtesy to top-post when replying to email so people don't have to scroll through pages of stuff just to see a one-line reply. So that's what makes sense to me.

John S.

John Shear

Actually, one should edit the "pages of stuff" down to the relevent bits, and intersperse the replies so that the relevent bits are adjacent.

Top-posting was a microsoft invention that is quite annoying.

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Those with roots that precede, and coincide with, and who exhibited the brain power to invent the Internet and its use (Al Gore excluded), bottom post.

Many of the Johnny-Come-Lately's, infamous for their willful ignorance of the early concept of "netiquette" (published in RFC1855 guidelines), along with their ability to come up with all sorts of silly justifications for doing so, top post.

Swingman

That's what editing is for. Cut out the impertinent crap.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Get over the top posting thing already. Who the hell wants to scroll down to find the new text?

Reply to
tiredofspam

We're not at your company, we're in a newsgroup which has a standard etiquette that has been the same for about 15 years... which includes bottom posting *and* editing out crap that is no longer relevant to the discussion.

What's next, reading right to left because that's how you do it at your synagogue? :-p

Reply to
-MIKE-

Which explains a LOT!

Reply to
-MIKE-

No scrolling needed when you have the common courtesy to edit shit out that no longer matters.

Reply to
-MIKE-

So you openly admit that you can' tell the difference between emails and NEWS GROUP POSTS?

And you think it is OK to piss people off too?

But that is OK. It makes perfect sense to you.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

The people who want to follow the discussion.

And people who know how to work the scroll function on their reader. That way you get where you need to in a hurry. And maintain the integrity of the conversation. Theis particularly important if you get to the message late in the conversation.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Apparently the inability to grasp the concept of "chronological order" (arrangement in order of time of occurrence) is simply another manifestation of the dumbing down of the culture ...

Reply to
Swingman

I had no idea it was such a big deal and some of you guys had to be major jerks about it. I'll go back to lurking...

John S.

Reply to
John Shear

I am pointing out how you make life difficult for others. I am pointing out how to be CONSIDERATE. I am pointing out long established net and newsgroup protocols.

And I am being a jerk?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Arguments like this BS are what is killing/killed the newsgroups. And I?m unsubscribing from this one now, because any similarity to a meaningful group has disintegrated.

I am pointing out how you make life difficult for others. I am pointing out how to be CONSIDERATE. I am pointing out long established net and newsgroup protocols.

And I am being a jerk?

Reply to
geoff

Goodbye. And they've been dead for more than 5 years... probably more like 10.

Reply to
-MIKE-