Barn -12'W x 20'L x 12'H Portable Building

May be it is the nature of the business, we filed by lot number, document number and and daily reports chronologically. Our audits were filed by date, as you were most often dealing with the current audits.

Reply to
knuttle

At first, I thought he was talking about "bowling!". Then I consulted the "urban dictionary" (very easy to locate).

Reply to
Bill

Being Usenet, not an office ... chronological order, in a parent/child relationship, of messages is the basis of the universal staple of message threads on UseNet.

Reply to
Swingman

You're wasting your time explaining Karl. If someone can't see the simple logic behind posting in chronological order, then explaining it to them isn't going to change anything.

Reply to
Dave

Larry Jaques wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

As long as they properly quote (Greater than signs on the left), it's not a problem with a good Newsreader. I have mine set up to put the quotation in smaller text than the reply, so it's really easy to see what's new.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:5000de5d$0$1421 $c3e8da3$ snipped-for-privacy@news.astraweb.com:

In case anyone's interested, that's the standard lane width for most new roads. Older roads might only have an 11' lane, and really old roads might have a lane that's just slightly narrower than a Smart car is long.

If you're building something with the intent of taking it on the road, keep this in mind. Another bonus tip: Just because your garage door measures 10' and your shed base measures 10' doesn't mean you'll be able to fit your shed base through the garage door. (A shop project in school was to build a shed.)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper