Automatic wood shaping??

I have a lure-making business and am looking for someone that can cut out 7 inch lures from hard maple for me. I understand that there are routers that can be set up to do such a task. I am needing hundreds of lures and would like each to be identical to the next. If anyone knows of a person that can cut these for me please let me know!!

Thank you!!

II

Reply to
countinsheep

| I have a lure-making business and am looking for someone that can | cut out 7 inch lures from hard maple for me. I understand that | there are routers that can be set up to do such a task. I am | needing hundreds of lures and would like each to be identical to | the next. If anyone knows of a person that can cut these for me | please let me know!!

You have mail.

Morris Dovey

"Morris Dovey" wrote

Morris, I know that you are the inventive, workoholic type.

But if you get this job, I expect you to take a day off and catch a mess of fish.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

| Morris, I know that you are the inventive, workoholic type. | | But if you get this job, I expect you to take a day off and catch a | mess of fish. | |

My shop stress relief kit includes a 13' kayak standing in the NW corner. I like to chase fish - but I don't catch many :-)

Morris Dovey

Did you get a response yet? I e-mailed him yesterday and have not heard a word yet.

Reply to
Leon

| Did you get a response yet? I e-mailed him yesterday and have not | heard a word yet.

No - but then in my e-mail I asked a number of off-putting questions such as where, when, how many, and design specifics.

I think it's a Murphy's Law thing. I'd just replenished my supply of carbide end mills and happened to have some hard maple stock on hand. Ah well...

Morris Dovey

I simply asked for more specifics. Maybe he took the holiday off.

Reply to
Leon