Artisanal Firewood

Canadian entrepreneur finds international success selling firewood for $1000 per bundle:

Spalted Walt

I think that rubbing the log down with ginger root is an especially nice touch.

Reply to
Greg Guarino

This and That is one of the funnier programs on the radio these days. So many are taken in by these spoofs. Graham

Reply to
graham

I just couldn't watch that. I wanted to laugh, when I saw the guy picking out the splinters.. REALLY??? WTF?

Reply to
woodchucker