Applied Moldings

Every time I've seen a door with decorative trim applied to the surface, I've taken for granted that I could go to a lot of different places to get whatever I wanted to do the same thing. This doesn't seem to be the case. What I need are some various forms of beaded molding up to 1 1/2" wide, flat on the back, with a radiused or otherwise decoratively curved piece of the same profile. The curved pieces would have to be available in different lengths for different door widths. Were those mill catalogues with pages and pages of applied moldings just in a dream I had, or is it something no longer available? Scratching my head over this one.

Reply to
edswoods.1

No, you weren't dreaming. Find a millwork company in your local area. Nowadays architectural millwork is spec'd out. Millwork companies make moulding to those specs. Sounds like you need panel moulding. It's there, you just gotta know where to look. --dave

Reply to
Dave Jackson

Try here:

you don't have to leave your chair.