Anyone here make one of these?

And, if you did, how well does it work?

JOAT The toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you will have to kiss tomorrow.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

Very cool, and I'm going to order the plans and give it a good think. I live just a block from a public boat launch to one of our local rivers, and could pedal that baby down there every day for a water workout, and I think that my cardiologist would be thrilled!

Thanks for the link. Fred Port Huron, MI

Reply to
Fred

Sun, Sep 25, 2005, 10:33am snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Fred) doth say: Very cool, and I'm going to order the plans and give it a good think. I live just a block from a public boat launch to one of our local rivers, and could pedal that baby down there every day for a water workout, and I think that my cardiologist would be thrilled! Thanks for the link.

I think your cardiologist will laugh his ass off when he sees that. LOL

It caught my attention because of the paddle boxes, nice design. I've been working on a side paddlewheeler design for awhile, but mine definitely won't be human powered. I rented one of those damn paddle boats once, and made the mistake of going down river, instead of up. Thought I was gonna die before I got it back. Never more.

But, I was curious on how it actually works - well or not. Let us know if you actually make one.