TOY PADDLEWHEEL BOAT

Not that you'd actually need plans for one of these. When I was a kid we'd tack a roofing nail on each side to loop the rubber band over. None of them looked anywhere near this fancy, but worked fine. I don't recall any that was made by an adult, just us kids.

JOAT The toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you will have to kiss tomorrow.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T