TOY RUBER BAND GUN AND TQARGET

Oooo, fancy. When I was a kid we used rubber bands cut from innertubes, and the gun was a rectangular block of wood, with a couple of rubber bands holding a clothes pin at the back, with a galvanized roofing nail for a trigger. Never heard one called a 'toy' rubber band gun either, makes me wonder if there might be one out there that's NOT a toy.

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

When I was a kid, we'd snap an antenna off a car, tape it to a block of wood for a handle, use a rubber band with a cut-off nail through it, and slip a .22 bullet into the antenna. Why the hell we didn't blow a hand off, I dunno. I think we did that twice, though, and it scared us enough so we never tried it again--first time, see if it works; second time, show off to friends.

Reply to
Charlie Self