INSPIRATION - Chain

Ya just gotta love google. Was looking for info on water craft.

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

I once carved a 2' chain with a ball in a cage on the end. Does that get me anything? I may even have a picture of it somewhere, but I doubt it.

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass