Any else having trouble with Lee Valley website?

I've been trying repeatedly to get into

from 7:30 AM to 1:30 PM (on the West coast) and it just times out. I've got a lot of Xmas shopping to do and God forbid I might have to pick up a phone! Anyone else notice this? I'm using a broadband connection.

-Dave

Reply to
Dave Smith

Bay Area Dave

Hi Dave

No problem for me in Ontario, wish I had family that bought for me from Lee Valley!!!

Merry Christmas

Reply to
BoB

Works fine for me here in Atlanta, Ga. Do I need to send you a list of items?

7:30 AM

a lot

phone!

Reply to
solarman

Nice try. Thanks for the reply...guess I'd better ping Comcast!

Reply to
Dave Smith

Hmmmm....tried again & no luck. Maybe I wasn't specific enough in my first message - I can open the Lee Valley site OK; but when I try to login to order something or even navigate to one of the tabs I get the perpetual waving IE flag. Do any of you guys try that?

-Dave

Reply to
Dave Smith

OK, thanks for checking Howard...

Reply to
Dave Smith

I just tried a number of their pages including the order page and it works fine. Since you can access the site, I suspect something is hosed with your browser. Try flushing your cache.

Nova

I made an order for some stocking stuffers last night (key ring flashlight [$12.50 each]; light saber flashlight [$11.50 ea.]). I checked today, said items are $14.50 and $12.50 ea, respectively.

I bet the site was down so they could adjust prices.

-JBB

Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt

Try your provider. Working fine and fast as ever here in New Jersey.

Reply to
Howard Ruttan

Hi -

No price adjustments!!! We set and hold prices for woodworking in September, hardware in October, and gardening in November....

As far as I know - servers are all fine here!!

Cheers -

Rob Lee Lee Valley

Reply to
Rob Lee

No price adjustments?? Not so!! LeeValley send me a refund cheque on the purchase of a WWII because the price went down shortly after I purchased it! ;-)

VERY happy customer.

Dave.

Rob Lee wrote:

Reply to