Another Grizzly delivery

"Clinton" turned off SA in 2000.

Reply to
patrick conroy

Absofrigginloutely!

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

No, a member of a development team trying to help people to better do their job.

All I wanted to do was allow users to update Word docs (actually, filling in blank forms w/ checkboxes) on a PDA, and have them update a database on sync. The folks are currently filling in a paper copy of the checklist, then retyping the data into a web page back at the office. I just wanted to update the web page automatically, eliminating 50% of the task. No dice.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y