ANN - Stumpcut is Back!

After a year or so away from the wood business, due to other obligations, Stumpcut Wood Products is back.

The website is being remodeled, more product is being cut, crafted, and being made available.

Craft woods, Craft Products, Instrument Woods and more. Even if you aren't in the market for anything we have to sell, we have some cool wood pictures to browse, you will enjoy the visit.

An 1800+ sf shop is in the process of being filled with great wood for your projects, as well as hand crafted wood art.

Billets, Slabs, Driftwood, Taxidermy Mounts, Cue Wood, etc. We will soon have all the instrument woods moved over from the old guitar shop, and they will be carried at Stumpcut.

Stop by and visit us, and keep checking back, as we are growing every week. Lot's of work left to do, be Stumpcut is moving forward, and is back to stay!

Best Regards, Rand

NO_SPAM_stumpcut