an absolute model of customer service - Lee Valley

Just a guess: By not selling, they didn't have to get a tax number, or business license. Nor did they have to ship more than a few examples of what they brought with them for display...

Reply to
Jigs-n-Fixtures

Now you see, that's the trouble with this economy. I think Lee Valley is wonderful and so are our northern neighbors, but you were supposed to spend that here.

Hmm. If you did, it probably would have ended up in China. Never mind. Enjoy your GWB toys. -- Doug

Reply to
Douglas Johnson

You're biased. . . . . .

Reply to
Robatoy

That's what my wife says too.

Tanus

Reply to
Tanus

I just bought a converter box and called support services, and guy spoke such bad broken English. I wonder how he got that job? Curt

Reply to
Curtis Martin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Curtis Martin) wrote in news:26911-498B64AC-40 @storefull-3132.bay.webtv.net:

He had a body temperature of 98.6F.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

We used to call it the "fog a mirror test"

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

He went to the Mumbai employment office and filled out an application.

Reply to
-MIKE-

The movie "Slumdog Millionaire" has an interesting take on the Mumbai call center culture . . .

Bill Ranck Blacksburg, Va.

Reply to
ranck

Funny, I just threw that city out there. Looking forward to the movie... on dvd.

Reply to
-MIKE-