Among The Most Annoying Off Topic Posters On Rec.Norm

From: Dave Hinz From: "Todd Fatheree" From: snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) From: "Fletis Humplebacker" From: snipped-for-privacy@TAKEOUTmindspring.com

honestly, Abe

plaid wooddoctor and bon vivant

Reply to
Abe Normranson

Agreed, we will plonk them all.

Abe Normrans> From: Dave Hinz

Reply to
Jules

Your point? And you couldn't label your post OT? All this observation and statement from one who has *apparently* been around the wRECk for all of 3 or 4 days? DAGS shows 7 messages on 2/15 & 2/18.

Conclusion = TROLL

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Ayup.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

My guess is it's a nom de plume for a long time listener/frequent guest/someone who wants to call attention to it but doesn't want to suffer from it.

Yahbut, the list is factual, though incomplete.

Me? I prefer the blank reply.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

"Abe Normranson"

I've made just a few posts here so by "most annoying" you must mean the ones you most disagree with. Is honesty that hard to come by?

Reply to
Fletis Humplebacker

Good list.

Too short.

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

(webpage)

Reply to
Tom Watson

Odd, isn't it, that it omits several people from the left end of the political spectrum whose total number of ON-topic posts can be counted on one's fingers....

Doug Miller

Just where the hell is O' Reilly when you need him? "And now, for the "Most Ridiculous Item" segment of the program ...." :)

Reply to
Swingman

Don't take the bait, Doug. (I)gnore thread is easy to use if the OT isn't enough of a clue. Everybody has hot buttons to push, the politics lately has just gotten everybody upset, here and in the real world.

Dave in Fairfax (just to the right of Attilla)

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

Agreed. I suspect I should feel insulted.

Reply to
fredfighter

Reply to
Richard Clements

Ohhhh.. you do that on purpose.....

Reply to
Robatoy

It's interesting to note that this happened to show up just as I was pointing out a particular person's hyprocacy in participating in threads that he himself complains about. Coincidence? Perhaps.

Reply to
Dave Hinz