Amazon Regrets?

My cheap Dado King also arrived. I think the guy who got the Unisaw had the best Amazon pricing error gloat, though.

--mike

Reply to
emelbee

Please stop calling it a "pricing error". Amazon just had a really good blowout sale.

Jeff (Still has a sale item pending.) : )

Reply to
NOTME

My stuff showed up yesterday.

-j

Great! Now, I'm even _more_ annoyed that they yanked stuff on me on two previous occasions.

Reply to
Dave Hinz