Adjusting Power Mitre saw fence.

I had to take my Delta 36-075 mitre saw apart in order to lubricate the table. Does anyone Know of a web site that explains how to do this or is it just trial and error

George

Reply to
George and Sharryl Kay

Pat Barber

So you've taken it apart already? Not meaning to sound flip or nothin', but just reverse the procedure. I guess it'd be nice to know the torque specs for certain bolts and so on, but here's an exploded view:

tom