A Rip In The Fabric Of The Universe?

Anyone who has ever bought a decent radial arm saw for less than $229.25 might get a giggle out of this.

say (tm PL) WTF?

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

and I still got a giggle out of this.

How come the suckers never show up when I'm selling something?

Doug Miller

DAMN!!! I missed that deal!!!

Reply to
Robatoy

Yabut, it's a Ryobi. Reminds me of the lime green hatchback commercial. There's something for everyone.

--

******** Bill Pounds
Pounds on Wood

There is a butt for every saddle!

Dave

TeamCasa

OUCH!

I hope they're still bidding when I list my next auction!

Dan

Reply to
d.kessell