Sliding Table for the Ridgid 3650?

I would like to add a sliding table to my 3650. I have narrowed it down to either the Rockler\Mulecab or the Delta sliding tables. I can get the Rockler\Mule cab sliding table for $290.00 or the Delta for $325.00 The Delta looks like the better deal but has anyone successfully mounted this table on the Ridgid 3650? I know the Rockler\Mulecab sliding table can be mounted to the 3650, but the Delta is only $35.00 more and seems like a better table. Any ideas? Thanks for any help.

SteveD61

Reply to
Steved1961