A old tool auctiion

Posting because of the first item a pedal powered table saw, a few other neat things.
https://bit.ly/2URhcxb
It is a Craiglist ad nearby.
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 5:39:04 PM UTC-4, Markem wrote:

Item 7 is, shall we say, intriguing.
SWMBO and I went to a "living" country museum last week. They had a display of working-dog related items. They had a couple of these:
https://tinyurl.com/dog-churn
Full link:
http://alloveralbany.com/images/Hanford_Mills_newsletter_dog_treadmill_illustration.jpg
Part of the display included a modern version which was built so we humans could operate a churn.