A late intro....

Many years ago, I was a subscriber to this NG. Telus dropped NGs and I didn 't change or follow. Here we are, years later, and I find myself viewing th is group (and posting on a subject I feel very strongly about) with nothing for background as to who "me" is.

I am Jim Warman - until March of this year, I was a technician at our local Ford dealer. In March, I was diagnosed with metastized lung cancer (please do not misconstrue this as a request for sympathy) and do not add any "god bless" crap - I will become fertilizer when I expire.

As long as I don't get in a rush, I am a fair to middlin' woodworker. But I probably wont approach the talent and/or patience here. Please accept me a t face value....

Reply to
Will Robinson

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 18:30:38 -0700 (PDT), Will Robinson

My condolences and God Bless ~ your woodworking that is. Perhaps with a little more practice, you're middling woodworking talent will improve. :)

Reply to
none

Ah..yes, I remember you well. Wasn't there something about a robo---nah, wrong Will. Anyway, welcome back!

Reply to
G. Ross