A Hack!

So I use the blue nitrite gloves to keep my hands clean when applying a stain or finish with a rag or paper towel.

During my current job I was working in the garage for 3+ hours applying a first coat varnish in 90+ degree heat.

My hands sweat buckets inside those gloves and if I raise my hand above my work sweat pours out of my gloves and ruins the work.

I tried an idea and have a solution to contain the sweat!

I stuff a blue shop paper towel into each of the gloves at my palms. It feels kinda weird at first but it works perfectly for me.

Reply to
Leon

Overexposure to nitrites can lead to a condition called methemoglobinemia in which the body is deprived of oxygen, causing a blue-gray discoloration of the skin.

(Sorry...couldn't resist)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Darn spell checker. NITRILE gloves. Thanks!

Reply to
Leon