A catalogue that'll keep you awake at night

Works fine for me. MS Internet Exploder 6 on WinXP Pro.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

I just got my new L-N catalog today. A sleepless night ahead. Much whining and begging for weeks....

Reply to
George

Ow. I just got a new camera and have to have at least one new studio flash unit. No matter how much I whine and beg, there's nothing there for the fun stuff.

Charlie Self "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others." Ambrose Bierce

Reply to
Charlie Self

Me too--Konqueror/Linux. And if it works with Konqueror it'll work with just about anything.

Reply to
J. Clarke