Advice on Router

Hello:

I am interested in using a router and am wondering what the best place to look for specific information on Routers is concerned. What I mean is, is there a newsgroup specifically for people who want to talk about routers? and their applications or is this the best place to pse my question?

Richard Shelson

Reply to
Richard Shelson

Richard Shelson asks:

Start at

I don't recall Pat having a Q&A format on his site, but he has a lot of answers.

Charlie Self "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." Ernest Benn

Reply to
Charlie Self

I'm sure you will find plenty of help here with a router question.

Rich

Reply to
Rich