Subject Author Posted Replies

My 1:12 scale Greek Trireme
Please see in my blog. I need comments & ....applause! :)
2
2

My clipper ship "Flying Cloud" in 1:48
Wood model ship in museum quality. Please see in my blog & comments, please! :)

REVIEW - Freud Spiral Up-Cut Router Bits - www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Hi all, Just finished a review of the Freud Spiral Upcut router bits. They sure beat regular straight flute bits! it helps! When it comes to plunge cutting with the router, or even routing dadoes or...

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’
Tom Watson tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet http://www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
1
1

Gina Green Global, G-Star jeans, t-shirts at WWW.CHEAPFORWHOLESALE.COM
--------- --------- Discount, LRG jeans, Evisu jeans, ED hardy jeans, COOGI jeans, Gino Green Global jeans, Lacoste jeans, G-star jeans, Ked Robot jeans, Red Monkey jeans, BBC jeans, Smet jeans, Seven...

Parts for thirty-year-old saw
I have a 10" Craftsman table saw that's about 30 years old. I'd like to get a table extension for it. Are such parts available for stuff that old?
27
27

Cleaning Debris From Drill Flutes Between Plunges
I have a customer working in a material that sticks in the flutes of the drill between strokes and doesn't necessarily cause problems, but could... They want to physically remove the material between...
21
21

OT: Re: Tolerance, Heaven and Hell, etc.
The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid term. The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet,...
8
8

Borgs & Lawn Mowers
The nail gun question made me think about presenting my situation here and asking y'all whether the compensation was appropriate. Not WW, but your opinions are appreciated. Bought a lawn mower last...
10
10

crown molding questiion
My daughter wants to put crown molding in a couple rooms and like many a good dads, I am elected. I know that I will have to make some splices but not sure what is best. She is planning to paint so...
11
11

Strength of wood
Hi Can anyone help me rank in terms of resistance to moisture, strength, or durability, which is best. I am choosing a knife handle but is unfamiliar with the woods quality. which is usally the most...
11
11

blade change on bosch 1581vs jigsaw
how do you change blade on bosch 1581vs jigsaw
14
14

OT: Biodiesel at Home
Anyone here tried making this stuff at home? I found this youtube video today. He pays 77c/gallon. Not sure how that math works out when the methanol is $2.60/gallon and you need 3 equivalents of...
23
23

Framing nailer
Bout a Porter Cable nailer from the great Home Depot. I asked for some framing nails. The fellow give me a box of them and said this was what I needed. Well, I get back to the farm, some 80 miles...
27
27

My next woodenship -- Baghalah
In my blog new post -- arabic Dhow. Comment please! :)