Subject Author Posted Replies

If Everyone Who Posted Here Had To Actually Have Done A WoodDorking Project Within The Last 30 Days - There Wouldn't Be Any OT Political Posts
Well, it might cut it down some, anyways. Regards, Tom Thos.J.Watson - Cabinetmaker tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet http://www.home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1
11
11

Hitachi still a decent drill?
I see in Lowes ad today an 18-volt Hitachi cordless with 1/2" chuck for $99. Oh yeh, it has a light too. Sounds like a good price so me thinks I'll pick one up Saturday.
4
4

fruit and vegetable bin plans
Could anyone help me out with a design plan for one of these. My elderly neighbor asked me if i knew where she could get one. I would like to build one. Thanks. She will appreciate it a lot.
5
5

THIS is racism:
From AP: "Bob Johnson, the billionaire founder of Black Entertainment Television and a Clinton supporter, sent a letter to the Congressional Black Caucus Wednesday urging the group to encourage Obama...
22
22

Galvanized Aluminum?
I bought some hot-dipped galvanized nails for use in a project to build an elevated walkway around the building shown here . (I'm moving the door around to the back of the building.) I noticed right...
11
11

Jig to perfectly split sonotube on tablesaw?
I'm going to be working on a project where we will be splitting many sonotubes ranging in diameter from 8" to 16" and in length from 12' to 16'. We need to rip them into perfect (as much as possible)...
25
25

OT: Anothe construction project
This construction project will take your mind off the current political crap:
2
2

OT - Need Source for Long Elevator Bolts
I need a few elevators bolts in the 3 3/4" to 4" range. Every place I've found on-line seems to carry a max length of 3". I've tried McFeely's, Graingers, McMaster-Carr, and few other web sites. A...
25
25

Would like to make a wooden erector set
My 1 1/2 and 3 1/2 y.o.'s love to assemble things, and I was considering making a wooden erector set of sorts. They would help me build the parts as well. But I was wondering if anyone here has ever...
5
5

The Pumpkin Patch
For anyone interested in corporate governance as applied to The Home Depot, todays Wall Street Journal has an interview (First page, Second Section) with Frank Blake, the new CEO of HD in which he...
8
8

redwood question
I generally make indoor stuff, so I thought I would defer to the experts. I just finished a patio set (picnic table and benches). Everything is redwood. Now the question. What finish would you all...
12
12

What is it? Set 235
I'm having some computer problems today so I don't know if I'll be able to make an answer page, I'll probably just post the answers here in the newsgroups. http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/Rob
12
12

K Bessey at Woodcraft
What gives with the latest Woodcraft promotion "last chance for original K-Bessey"? Is the K going away? Bob
3
3

Ikea Home Planner
I've been playing a bit with this and it is pretty useful and very easy to use. Ikea, of course, is flogging its own products, but the planner can be used like an electronic 'back of the envelope'.
3
3

Humidor
The humidor is finished and delivered. Made of Black Walnut and lined with Spanish Cedar. Leon, thanks, it turned out extremely well. The McFadden wipe on gel poly was a dream to work with. Thanks...