Subject Author Posted Replies

A Pox on you!!
My working career is winding down, have 16 mo. till I call it quits. Jan. 30, 2010 is it. Working part time and long distance building my dream shop. I've got two great sons, a grandson, and a...
2
2

New Bandsaw, Some NewBee Questions
For your second question, you need a manual on the saw. For the first question, you need the manual. I know its redundant, but as an old technician, until you read the manual you are guessing. You...
12
12

Search Author <authors@google.com>
e-Enjoy 2Barter, Google & YouTube Author Craig Oral Somerford Click here to view the image... Gmail is email that's intuitive, efficient, and useful. 15 GB of storage, less spam, and mobile access.

Re: O/T: The Bailout
Dave in Houston

On Topic: New laptop
it yourself ... Index - TheStreet Index - TheStreet

Making Crown Molding?
Does anyone have pointers to websites or publications that can provide info on making my own crown moulding? My custom kitchen cabinets came with really nice stained cherry crown molding. But to...
4
4

OT - THAT Old House
On a quiet street in an upscale neighborhood of Virginia an old house is being renovated in preparation for its sale. A new coat of paint, applied by a small crew of probably cheap illegal immigrant...
2
2

must sell Delta shopmaster midi lathe.
hi,all my name is Yoshi and i am jewelry designer and maker ,and also was interested in making other lager object ,however never had time to do it,and as the time passed , my eyes are getting weak so...
3
3

OT: Craigs list problem
I went to post an ad for an old contractors saw on Craigslist Monday and got a message that my account was "on hold." I read the terms of service and the help discussion forum. Apparently one can get...
2
2

Steel Toe Boots
"Robatoy" wrote Thing is, every time I've tried Dr Martin's on I've this uncontrollable urge to spike my hair and wear black! ;)
40
40

are Atlas Savage Speed Reducer.
I paid $75 for this Vintage Atlas DP in a garage sale. Replaced the spindle bearings, belts and cleaned it up, but stop short of repaint it. The original paintwork is not perfect condition, but it...

Hard or Soft Maple for Trim?
Whichever you have on hand... :) "Soft" maple is hard enough for the application. If you have some of each, choose which makes the best match w/ the ply faces. --
2
2

Router bit temperature
And my thanks to *all* our Canadian neighbors to buy US products of *any* flavor! We need the business. :-|
36
36

Robland sliding table attachment alignment
Hi all, I just got a used Inca 2100SE saw with a Robland sliding table attachment. As far as I can tell, the sliding table is just like the one on Robland's X31 combination machine except for the way...
2
2

The Shop
"Robatoy" wrote I once chose Rossetti's "Remember" to deliver as the eulogy at a friend's memorial service ... I think I may have actually made it through the whole thing, but in one breath ......
29
29