A Pox on you!!

My working career is winding down, have 16 mo. till I call it quits. Jan.

30, 2010 is it. Working part time and long distance building my dream shop.

I've got two great sons, a grandson, and a granddaughter on the way, due Oct

  1. Ella is her name.

I haven't thought of Robert Frost, Rossetti, or Khayyam is 35 years. Too busy making a living.

But Morris Dovey *HAD* to bring it up. Very unsettling.

A pox on you Morris, and thank you

Reply to
Rick Samuel

I use it as a way to occasionally touch base with the person I've chosen to be, when life seems to be pushing me to be someone/something else. Sometimes it /can/ be disturbing. :-)

Reply to
Morris Dovey

A shame. The Rubiyat has got to be my favorite book. I read it with some frequency, especially when there are tons of "important" things needing to be done.

Reply to
dadiOH