6X48 Craftsman belt sander info

About 15 years ago I picked up a 103.0803 Craftsman sander with no motor at an estate sale and am just now getting around to get it up and running and need a few nickel and dime parts. As can be expected Sears says parts no longer available. In looking through the sears parts web site I find a

103.22350 which looks part for part an exact copy. I have spent several hours (off and on) looking at the 22350 drawing and can find no difference.

Does anyone know anything about these two sanders, are parts interchangeable? Will the 1hp 1800 rpm motor that I have on hand work or will it require a higher rpm motor. RM~

Reply to
Rob Mills