Subject Author Posted Replies

Tormek Drill Bit Attachment
Found this in my email a few days ago from Sharp Tools USA. Piqued my interest so I followed the link to Jeff Farris' website. Got a look at the price of this attachment. $254.95. Talk about sticker...
8
8

Any Professional Skateboard Deck People Here?
I'm curious if there are any professional skateboard deck people here... I get an inquiry a month on average for skateboard deck drilling and I'd love to pick your brain if you don't mind... Seems...
6
6

OT: Generator Recommendation
I am considering a generator for my home in case of power outages. Does anyone have any words of wisdom as to what I should or should not look for or have any recommendations on brands. I am looking...
27
27

O/T: Catholic Shampoo
Enjoy Lew -------------------------------------- While shopping in a food store, two nuns happened to pass by the beer cooler. One nun said to the other, "Wouldn't a nice cold beer or two taste...
2
2

I need a chop saw or compound miter saw...
Hi All, I think my last tool ( lol ) needed is a compound miter saw - something to compliment my table saw and band saw. I'm guessing if I get a miter saw, I might as well get a compound one. I'm...
37
37

Echo Drill
A British Entry in the international 2010 James Dyson Award. The Echo Drill is a product concept from Product Design Graduate Gerard Martin. A Cordless Drill that enables the user to drill more...
1
1

The William cooktop
As there are quite a few woodworkers here involved with kitchens, here's a new toy: The William is an innovative stove top concept that utilizes the full surface area potential for cooking. It also...
29
29

Are bamboo floors really of bad quality?
Are bamboo floors of bad quality ? Some friends told me bamboo floors were good, but I'm confused now because I viewed a comment . "I've seen reports of Bamboo flooring being ripped up due to fast...
15
15

OT: Ping -Mike- My kid rocks on the drums.
Child prodigy? Maybe... :^)
30
30

How to Make Your Home Safe
Arming our 4 and 5 years olds may work in the US and Middle Eastern countries but in other countries the fence works as a deterent. Most don't like the violence or being shot by one with a soother in...
3
3

Cottage Sign
This pin-router thread has got me to thinking -- I could easily make a pin-router setup, and with a pin router, I could say make a really nice sign for a cottage. Of course, I don't know anything...
8
8

Some video content...
In my ever increasing efforts to put up useful information on the web, below are some links to potentially useful videos I put up on the web last night. Obviously, they are advertising for my company,...

What is it? Set 351
What I told Rob (and he didn't tell you). Is that the mystery item #2022 was found, on a ring with a square velcro keytag. It had aparently been stored in a zip up pouch with door or cabinet keys.
6
6

Woodworker 2 table saw blade / Opinions?
At a wood show I watched a guy demo. the Woodworker 2 table saw blade. 10 in, 40 teeth. Pricey, but It looked like a fantastic blade. Opinions?
29
29

New job request
My dad was a mechanical engineer, and made his own for his house. It was used almost daily. He welded up an angle iron frame for the box spring and mattress. At the head, it had a stout angle iron...
14
14