3" non mortise hinges

If anyone has use for these, I have about 300 or so that I would love to get rid of. Pay the shipping plus some burger and beer money and we have a deal.

Reply to
Mzone719

There's a number of different types of hinges that could be considered for non-mortise use. You're much more likely to sell them if you provide a link to a picture of the type you're selling.

Reply to
Upscale

Give them to Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army or GoodWill for resale ...

Bill.

Reply to
Bill Rogers