FasTTrak band saw fence on Grizzly

Has anyone had any experience mounting a FaTTrak bandsaw fence on a Grizzly 1019 bandsaw? I was all excited when I bought the fence. The ad said that it was designed to bolt onto Taiwanese bandsaws and it would only take five minutes to install. Well, once I made a trip to the Borg to buy a drill and tap for new mounting holes and spent a minute or so at the bench grinder grinding away some excess metal on one part, I guess it did take five minutes.

Even with the extra machining required, I am pretty well pleased with the results. Prairie River Woodworking has the fence on sale for $59.99.

Dick Durbin Tallahassee

Reply to
Dick Durbin