2nd career

Interested in your advice,

I will retire in 5 - 6 years and am interested in furniture building as a hobby or possible side income when that time comes. I completed my first project last spring which came out well - a cherry gun cabinet.

So far I have picked up my knowledge of cabinetry from books, magazines, and information from this newsgroup. Any other ideas to further my knowledge and experience - at thispoint I have just scratched the surface and I enjoy the work so far.

Thank you - Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Bennett

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:55:28 GMT, "Bruce Bennett" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

that can be a dangerous thing

love to see pics of that

some of the folks here on the wReck have written several great books, see them here

Thank you - Bruce

no no no,,,,thank YOU

*G* T

P,S. many thanks to Rick Nelson for the books

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

Reply to
Silvan

but that's pretty funny. Still not as funny as a free cat, but it drew a few tears. I'm sure there's a lot of mileage left in that line of thinking.

todd

Reply to
todd

Fri, Sep 26, 2003, 3:54am (EDT-1) newsgroups-AT-farmvalleywoodworks-DOT-com (Traves=A0W.=A0Coppock) scribes: some of the folks here on the wReck have written several great books, see them here

I are an awthur.

JOAT If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.

- Terry Venables

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 25 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

How about some American Sycamore Classes?

Reply to
Young Carpenter

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:23:30 -0400, Silvan pixelated:

Hey, JUMMY! Your book is finally out alongside mine.

-- Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ---- --Unknown

Reply to
Larry Jaques