Subject Author Posted Replies

dumbbells
Print this page too getting colder? Tired of the rat race?Taxes out of hand? Maybe just ready for a change?Check it out... http://www.floridaloghouse.net...
3

The Woodworking Shows
I see that The Woodworking Shows is offeringpaid ($50) "educational seminars" this year in addition to free ones. That includes admission to the show. By the way, you can get a $2 discount on...
2
2

RE: O/T: HAPPY NEW YEAR
Hope everybody has a happy and prosperous new year. Lew
1
1

Selling my hand planes...
My shoulders don't like them, so I'm selling them. Photos available if requested TBunetta at yahoo dot com will reach me quickest... Planes for sale Record No. 078 Duplex rebate plane No 2 Stanley USA...
4
4

Ping: spray lacquer experts
I used some Deft rattle can semi-gloss on two turned bowls. Three light co ats with 30 minutes drying time between coats, per the instructions on the can. The bowls are not quite as smooth as they...
1
1

just got very lucky
Last day of work today. left early , went down to the shop, fired up the compressor and it didn't shut at the right pressure. Switch is still giving me a problem. So I shut it, and go to check it. I...
6
6

Staining
When staining wood, how many coats are normal? Do some stain and nothing more or do some lacquer over it? I understand it will probably depend on several variables such as stain color, stain type,...
20
20

Hmmmm.... table saw cabinet twisted after moving between shops... options?
Greetings! So, after months without my shop due to moving and a need to reinforce some joists to remove interfering lally columns in the basement of my new house , I finally had movers come to get my...
4
4

Dressing up curved plywood edges
My CD Shelf project is drawing to a close. All that's left is a couple more bouts of finishing, and only on the face frame and the outside faces of the sides. It should be ready for use next weekend....
14
14

RE: O/T: Yawn
Guess it is one of those days. Lew
13
13

more government stupidy!!!!!
Check this out Visit the post for more.

Glue syringe to repair a split?
I have had good luck with simply prying the split open a small bit and pouring glue straight into the crack. Obviously you will need for the crack to be facing up so that gravity will let it go where...
9
9

Easy Wood Turning Tools
It has been quite a while since I turned anything. I am considering purchas e of Easy Wood turning tools with carbide insert edges. My current set is H SS. Anyone care to share any pros/cons for...
4
4

Mold release agent
Clorox? ;!)
12
12

What is it? Set 525
This week's set has been posted: Larger images: Rob What is it?
43
43