220VAC Update

Thanks for the responces on the 220vac wiring question a few days ago. Finally got the Griz 576, 10" put together and boards were cut!!! This is my first table saw, and once the cosmoline was off, it was a beauty. The 220vac went together as advertised, the only slowdown was the Ace Hardware in a small town, and 220 volt plugs and sockets. They seem to have one of each!

Christmas was very good this year! I got a new Delta 6" jointer running this afternoon, lots more cosmoline! And it worked!!! The Delta planer is waiting for some screws that were missing from the box. Maybe another trip to Ace.

The old standard for hand tools of a board square in all dimensions is a challenge with back saw and hand planes, and a square. Today it took under 10 minutes! Power is GOOOOOOOD!

Thanks again for the help.

Regards,

Rich.....

Reply to