Subject Author Posted Replies

Bed Project Progress
Don't get your nose out of joint but thanks for reminding me. Because Leon does such a great job, I went out and bought another Festool.
5
5

Freud Router table and fence
There's a local CL ad for a Freud router table and micro fence which has been there for a while. I'm trying to find some review of the micro fence which come with it. I have seen videos about the...
4
4

Garage sale glory
Veritas scraper holder: $2 The Veritas Scraper Holder is made from glass filled nylon with all brass fittings, molded to fit your hand for comfort, and will accept any thickness of scraper up to 6" in...
8
8

Turned Whistle
I found this last night looking for a neat lathe project. I've done about 30 tops, and was ready to try something different. This whistle really works great! Mary Anne's post gave just the right...
2
2

wood in washington
it is a nice batch of wood
2
2

Get the list of banks offering discounts and deals by visiting our directory
Save money by comparing rates and offers banks are offering through our Nillow pages directory. Find a huge list of bank websites by visiting our directory a platform to find the address of the bank.

OT: Replace plywood flooring: Perfect tool
LOL, Actually he did say particle board to begin with.
52
52

OT - Interesting Volunteer Opportunity To Help The Families Of Our Troops
I just spent a few hours volunteering with an organization called Full Circle Home. I'll call it a "Reverse Care Package" system. The organization collects small, donated gifts (perfume, key chains,...
5
5

For you guys who like to sand...
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/tls/5616021316.html
3
3

dewalt announcement today.
lighter batteries now means they can keep the weight in control but still provide more power my old dewalt was on the heavy side
24
24

whole write up on wood cork eglass laptop
the project for this caught my eye some time ago when the funding campaign started but just recently he did a whole write up and it is a very good one lots of details way more heat than the project i...
5
5

making enclosures for electronics
anyone done this how does the wood hold up over time i am not expecting a lot of heat as it is a low power device but it will be warmer than ambient sometimes and then cooler at other times i found a...
14
14

Finishing the new shop floor
Based on previous comments I will be installing Advantech on 2X4 PT sleepers over concrete tomorrow. I expect it to take 2 or 3 days for 2 71 year olds to do. Once installed I want to put on 2 coats...
30
30

Cleaning/Enhancing Finish On Old (80+) Furniture
Happy Father's Day! We picked up a couple of pieces of bedroom furniture from Grandma's basement to use a starter furniture for my daughter's apartment. The best I can estimate from the label on the...
16
16

Table Saw Help
My portable (on site) 10" Hitachi table saw took a dump the other day. I disassembled the motor and discovered the winding bearings are shot. Lowest replacement cost I found is $260 for the motor. As...
46
46