Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Wood rack (1/1) - IMG_0302.JPG (1/1)
Sweet! Both the wood rack and the shop. Double entry doors and outlets every 4'. Nice job, Jim.

Crappy Plywood
This might seem like Déjà vu for some, because I'm pretty sure I've posted about this before, but it bears repeating. What's the deal with this crappy plywood!? There was a day when the squarest,...
61
61

Wood rack
My wood rack for the new shop is finished and pictures are posted on ABPW Jim
9
9

woodworker stats
does anyone anywhere keep track of woodworker stats besides osha or another agency like that things like age years at it favorite tools injuries favorite joining techniques etc
35
35

Festool Contractor Track Saw Question
So Festool came out with their "contractor" track saw. It works with all their tracks which is very cool. This saw is priced where I am actually pretty tempted to buy one. For you Festool track saw...
14
14

Swingman's Plywood Rack
I built a version of Swingman's plywood rack as shown here (Swingman's work, not mine): Dimensions: As Built: I followed the same basic dimensions as shown, but put mine up on casters. This allows me...
5
5

Lee Valley StopLoss Bags
Anyone use these bags for storage of finish material? I have two, one for their polymerized tung oil finish, and one for polymerized tung oil sealer. Have used them for a few months and they work well...
15
15

Burnt Wood Finish Shelves Installed
Here's a pic of one of the pair installed at the pub! Shared album - Mike Radcliffe, Debra Jacobson-Mahan, James D'Amelio - Google Photos
2
2

will tool and wood prices soar (was Re: Fahrenheit 11-8)
i dunno it is all a charade demagoguery they will say what ever they think you want to hear we will still have the same badly politically managed economy what will tool and wood prices do that is what...
29
29

Re: Delta TS300 table saw
if you are going to build one then you just need some basics like uhdp and some metal and paint and devise some kind of cam lock would get some niodymium magnets for the cam lock might go tech and...

First Try at Burnt Wood Finish
This is for some bottle shelving for a local tavern that has recycled weathered and distressed wood ship-lap interior. I'll post pics of the project later, but this is how I did the "treatment." It...
14
14

Thompsons waterseal
Yesterday a contractor sanded my front porch (all Pine), it looked great. then he began to apply Thompsons water seal. before he was totally done he ran out of the sealant. went to the store and...
4
4

Tedswoodworking - Highest Converting Woodworking Site On The Internet
Tedswoodworking - Highest Converting Woodworking Site On The Internet! Still #1 On Home & Garden For 5 Years. Huge $125/sale, 11% Conversions + 75% Comm On Front & Upsells. Promote A Hungry Niche With...
1
1

Bed Build Video
The Samurai dude builds his son a live edge slab bed in this touching video: Several comments questioned his placing the mattress on a panel (instead of slats) which restricts air flow under the...
7
7

having trouble identifying my old eggbeater drill
I have an old eggbeater drill that I can't identify. It looks very similar to the Stanley ones, except there are six spokes on the main gear, and all the spokes are straight, not curved. I haven't...
3
3