Subject Author Posted Replies

Removing cabinet face frames from ply boxes
Hey ya'll, We've been going thru a rebuild process on a serious budget after the hurricanes in FL in '04.. We got given an entire kitchen full of wood cabinets, Oak face frames, and doors, finish 3/4"...
7
7

Joining Poplar and Red Oak - wood movement
Hi, I am building a pass through that will have a narrower piece of poplar below a wider piece of red oak. I want to join the pieces together so they are solid, but am concerned about differential...
4
4

fs: TK Woodworker II again
Sorry for posting this again. In my original post I explained that I used this blade on my Shopsmith and I was selling it because I now have a cabinet saw. Someone reminded me that Shopsmith has a...

1520 TUDOR TABLE - PDF
's kids have it too easy. For $2.98 they buy a scale model of an atomic submarine. No need to tinker or think! That boys, is where the kick is. - Weston Farmer...
1
1

Where buy Clear Plastic Bags for Dust Collector?
These are 6 or 7 mil, 40 gallon, clear plastic, trash can liners to mount on the dust collectors like the Delta 1 1/2 hp. Amazon has them for $5 apiece. There must be a place to buy these much less...
19
19

What is it? CLXV
This week's set has just been posted: http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/Rob
13
13

cut to length and lap joint in one pass
Is this a dumb idea? I have a bunch of 3/4" x 3/4" sticks to miter at various angles and join at their ends with lap joints. I am thinking about using my 7" dado set on my table saw, replacing the...
10
10

fs: TK Woodworker II
I have a thin kerf Forrest Woodworker II blade which I used to use on a Shopsmith. I now have a cabinet saw with a regular Woodworker II. I'll sell it for $45 plus shipping from Dayton, OH. Email me...
4
4

PISTOL CROSSBOW
Making one of these does not excuse you shooting anyone in the foot, including yourself. JOAT Today's kids have it too easy. For $2.98 they buy a scale model of an atomic submarine. No need to tinker...
2
2

Norm "joke"
Saw the following on a van while I was driving to work today: " A-1 Construction/Design When Norm can't make it" Wondering how many would get this? MJ Wallace
14
14

Wood/glass glue question.
Hi..I want to glue marbles onto pop sickle sticks. It will be a stack of pop sickle sticks with marbles..It is for a craft..I would like to know, what kind of glue might be best, for my project? I...
5
5

CAT TREE
's kids have it too easy. For $2.98 they buy a scale model of an atomic submarine. No need to tinker or think! That boys, is where the kick is. - Weston Farmer...
4
4

YURT
's kids have it too easy. For $2.98 they buy a scale model of an atomic submarine. No need to tinker or think! That boys, is where the kick is. - Weston Farmer...
6
6

PAPER ROCKET
And what's paper made out of? Wood, that's what. JOAT Today's kids have it too easy. For $2.98 they buy a scale model of an atomic submarine. No need to tinker or think! That boys, is where the kick...

HAND-HELD HUBBLE
Today's kids have it too easy. For $2.98 they buy a scale model of an atomic submarine. No need to tinker or think! That boys, is where the kick is. - Weston Farmer