fs: TK Woodworker II again

Sorry for posting this again. In my original post I explained that I used this blade on my Shopsmith and I was selling it because I now have a cabinet saw. Someone reminded me that Shopsmith has a 1.25 in arbor so the only people who would be interested in this blade would have to own a Shopsmith.

Actually Shopsmith also sold a 5/8 arbor and the thin kerf Forrest Woodworker II that I am selling has a stardard 5/8 arbor so it can be used on a standard contractor's saw or any saw with a 5/8 arbor. I'll sell it for $45 plus shipping from Dayton, OH. Email me if you are interested.

Rudy

Reply to
Rudy Fichtenbaum