Latest threads in Watershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

water pump running continuously
have to turn off the breaker to get the water pump to cut off

Culligan Mark 59 water softener disconnect
I have an old Culligan Mark 59 water has beeni n sevice for over 20 years and I have to recycle often. How do I disconnect the bypass valve from the resin tank to change out resin? The bypass valve is...

mixer tap problem
Hi folks - wondering if anyone can help get my cold tap working again.... It's an 'Edsvik' Ikea mixer tap. I've been told to strip it down and try changing the washer Problem is, I don't seem to be...

drop ear cpvc for shower that can attach to to stud left instead of back exist
No further details provided

i have a old artesian well in my baesment that is a old 55gl drum how do i cap i
how to stop a well

Why is my water pressure bad and hot water is hotter and have air in water?
My husband drained our water heater last weekend. Now our water pressure is bad. Also noted that there is air in hot water upstairs and hot water downstairs is extremely hot. Can I troubleshoot the...

We have water surging from scalding hot to freezing cold on all house. Why?
We have a well and have had the pressure tank and bladder bag checked. All is fine. We have checked the water heater and it is fine. We are really baffled as to why this is happening. It does this at...

I have a shallow well pump, coleman 3/4 hprse, bought it in julyand had np till n
The points are in the run position nd I have flipped them with a screw driver but it's like no power. The pressure agge is so high like 120. I bought this in July nd have had np till now. I m 70 yrs...

well operations for shallow well
No further details provided

cant get prime on new pump and filter.
water quit working at the house so when he checked the pump outside the filter casing had frozen and cracked and a chunk broke off. we ended up replacing the filter and the pump. when he first turned...

what to do, after water flow quits inside , during cold outside temps. ?
what to do, after a faucet inside the house has been turned on because outside temps r very cold, however, after around 5 mins, the flow stops and all 3 other faucets dont have any water coming out...

soft water unit is leaking around valve body
soft water unit is leaking around valve body and tank is filling up with water
2
2

Stiff single lever on kitchen faucet
No further details provided

does crud line galvanized water pipes and cause toilet bowels to get coated with
does galvanized water pipes cause dirty coating sometimes with slime like coating in toilet bowels? also the house is 56 years old and no leaks so far. Would this cause a problem if I wanted to sell...

how do i create a deep well system to a clubhouse with no heat and not have to drain the lines every winter
i have an exsisting deep well with a pump in the clubhouse....i want a deep well system with a outdoor hydrant that i can hook up when i'm out there and just turn off when i leave and not worry about...