Latest threads in Watershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

when i use the sidewall lever to plug the tub the water still leaks out what do i need to do to correct this problem
No further details provided

On a watersoftner is the number higher or lower for softer or harder water
No further details provided

tub/shower faucet
My handles always come loose. I just replaced new stems in tub/shower

High water bills, triangle not moving when water is turned off- typically 500 ga to 75k gallo
Single, no pool, no children. The triangle does not move when water is tuned off on property. Ive monitored it for movement several 30 min periods. Still my water bill has gone from under $50 each...

i have a watts pressure regulator right after the water meter the screws holding
the screws holding the cone on top seem to be leaking is this an easy fix or do i need a plumber thanks jerry

How to fix a leaking well pump
I noticed the pump kept running so when I went to look at it water was leaking out of the pump. I don't know much about this but the tank is also empty. I am comparing this to my cistern system. How...

How to remove airator from Glacier Bay kitchen faucet?
I can't remove airator from Kitchen faucet Glacier bay modern thick goose neck style. Flow is too low.Has 1/16 " circle inside & can't grab it to turn it clock wise to remove & clean..I have no...

Water softener says in display r0 what does this mean
Softener seems to be regenerating to long unplugged still keep going nothing showing in display . When plugged back in came up r0 for couple of seconds then went blank again . Can anyone help thanks

I used a non-food grade tubing for 3 or 4 months. Am I doomed?
I inadvertently used non-food grade vinyl tubing on a hot water dispenser for about 4 months. I just stopped using the dispenser until food grade tubing arrives. An idea if I did any physical harm to...

We have a water shut off valve to a toilet that makes a high pitched noise.
About a year ago we had new water pipes installed though out the house and new water valves to all sinks & toilets. I now have one shut off value to a toilet that makes a high pitch noise. If I turn...

installing well with sandpoint not sure if were at water level pipe spins now
Were installing a shallow well with sandpoint water level is high here were about 12-14 feet down pipe is spinning now is this where we want to be or is it not a good thing? We can pour water down...

How to replace existing bathroom drain with a screw elevating drain?
Upstairs bathroom on concrete slab has 1975 drain in middle of floor that is sloped down to drain. Want to retile floor, but the 12X12 tile won't make the slope. Is there an easy fix to install a...

how to stop leaking at the under side of a bath room sink drain
I am installing a new bathroom sink drain and have a problem with leaking as soon as I open the plug. Water leaks out from the rubber ring. Some sources say to put sealer on top of the ring and other...

Pump goes on but takes a long time to stop then go in alarm mode
No further details provided

How do I stop water knocking in the kitchen faucet when the aerator is attached?
How do I stop water knocking only in the kitchen sink faucet? The problem goes away when I remove the aerator from this faucet. There is no visible obstruction in the aerator when I completely...